1. By entering the MASK Awards, you agree to be part of the MASK community and be contacted by MASK in the future.
2. Your submission must be your own work and must not infringe someone else’s intellectual property rights.
3. If you win a prize, you may be asked to provide your ID as a proof of age. If you are over 25, MASK retains the right to cancel the prize.
4. If you win a prize and you or your representatives fail to collect it at the Award Ceremony, the prize will be cancelled.
5. By making a submission, you grant MASK unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free permission to use any materials you submit, without any payment or notification to you or any third party and to alter, exhibit, distribute, copy and reproduce it in any way and in any media.
6. MASK retains the right to edit or delete any submission or part of it that MASK or other users may consider illegal, offensive or inappropriate.
7. If you do not win a prize, your submission might still be used, exhibited, distributed, reproduced it in any way and in any media.
8. You understand that MASK has no obligation to use your submission or award you a prize.
9. You acknowledge that MASK Awards users may be working on the same or a similar submission or know of your submission from other sources.
10. You discharge MASK from any claims, damages, liabilities and demands with respect to your submission.
11. Your submission, including any personally identifiable information, are submitted entirely voluntarily and non-confidentially.
12. Your personally identifiable information will only be used by MASK and will not be passed on to anyone else.