MASK PRINCIPLES & VALUES
MASK is committed to the principles of:
- Democracy, accountability, responsibility and transparency
- Collaboration and partnership with organisations and institutions
- Respect for cultural diversity, co-existence and different forms of knowledge, including traditional and indigenous
- Respect for the varying conditions in which education systems, artistic practices and markets operate in Africa
- Professional conduct and improvement of the quality of services in the pursuit of the best practices while rooted in African experience
- To human rights as stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, including the rights to freedom of creative expression, and anti-discrimination on the basis of gender, language, culture, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religious belief, health, age and disability.