MASK works on the basis that:
Positive beliefs about creativity:
Creativity Application for Leadership and Entrepreneurship:
A 5-Step approach to solving real-life problems in schools and communities. See CEL
Creativity Learning Environment:
It is essential to learn in the environment that is conducive to creativity learning. Such environment includes these characteristics.
1. Learning takes place in the atmosphere of·(Koinonia Rules):
2. Links between activities and the specific 'creative skills' and 'creative character' qualities are crearly explained. For example, using recycled material for creating images of new building designs can be linked to 'Courage to go against conventions' (new building design) of the Creative Character, and 'Visual and spatial thinking and representing thinking visually' (recycled material for creating images) of the Creative Skills.
3. Activities are simple but challenging, highly visual, enjoyable, dynamic, and relevant. Students' attention is gained by stimulating open-ended questions such as 'what can be?' and 'what if?', thought-provoking stories, and facilitators demonstrating their inner dialogue of the creative process
4. Students are provided with opportunities for success early in training in order to motivate them, create satisfaction and build 'creativity confidence'. Cheers, praises, rewards, enthusiastic acknowledgment of students' efforts, and constructive and encouraging feedback are necessary.
5. Discipline and structure are highly important: attendance, focus, efficiently-used materials, time-keeping, good working place.
Skilled creativity learning facilitators are important. Facilitators' skills